1. In publishing this Web site, the authors make no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The authors of this Web site are not doctors or pharmacists, have no medical or pharmaceutical background or training.
2. Statements and information regarding dietary supplements, books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
3. In view of the possibility of human error, neither the authors nor any other parties involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
4. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to or from this Web site.
5. The information you access through this web site is provided "as is." No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, including, without limitation, any medical, pharmaceutical, legal or other advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the authors nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this web site assume any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of information contained in this web site, and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or for any complications, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents or injuries to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom or products listed on this web site.
6. The authors and other parties involved in the creation of this web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, viruses, worms, “Trojan Horses” or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this web site.
7. The authors of this web site are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the authors of this web site. The authors of this web site make no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, and/or messages which may be provided by, in or under such resources, and specifically disclaim and/or any warranties, including but not limited to, implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular use, application or purpose.
8. The information provided by this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, clinician, therapist, pharmacist, and/or other health care provider.
9. Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not commence, discontinue, or alter any treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician therapist, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
10. By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
11. The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the authors are not engaged in rendering medical, pharmaceutical, health care provider, or other advice or recommendations.
13. The individual documents provided on this web site are may be printed for personal use only, provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this web site is expressly prohibited. The authors and all of their agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration or use of this web site.
14. Arbitration - By using this web site you agree that any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and such arbitration shall be determined by the New York Division of the AAA, in New York, New York.